SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY MANDARIN GALLERY
In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, there will be temperature screening conducted at Mandarin Gallery’s main entrance on Level 1 from Tuesday, 11 February 2020 onwards.
As part of Mandarin Gallery’s other precautionary measures, several entrances to the mall may be blocked during this period. If you have parked on other levels, we seek your kind understanding to proceed to Level 1 for temperature screening before accessing Mandarin Gallery.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
YOU matter to us! Your wellbeing and safety is the most important thing to us.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we’d like to reassure you that we have put in place several levels of precautions and measures – over and above the Government and Ministry of Health advisories – to ensure the health & wellbeing safety of our Wild Honey staff and you, our guests.
We’d also like to reassure you that we have reached out to suppliers to ensure all drivers and reps are wearing masks and gloves when they deliver to us. In terms of food supply, we do not and have not purchased any fruits, vegetables, poultry, meats, eggs or other foodstuffs from CHINA.
Our measures and precautions include (but are not limited to):
- Temperature taking of all staff twice daily
- No staff have travelled outside of Singapore since CNY and none have been diagnosed at any time as being ill
- All staff are wearing gloves in kitchen, bar and on floor.
- All kitchen and bar staff wear hats and masks as well as gloves
- We are doing temperature check on all patrons at Scotts Square. Temperature taking at Mandarin Gallery happens upon entering the mall.
- We capture every diners name and phone number for possible contact tracing
- We require all patrons to complete the health and travel advisory declaration
- We have limited group bookings to a max size of 10 pax as per advisory
- Turbo charged sanitising of tables., floors, chairs, baby chairs and condiment bottles in all dining rooms, bars and kitchens
- Hand sanitiser available at all hostess stations
- Floor plans at all three outlets have been replanned to allow for at least one metre distance between chairs and tables. Any communal seating will also ensure safe distance between each group of diners
- We have added more outdoor seating at our South Beach outlet which are spaced at more than 1 metre apart
- We have removed the waiting area at Mandarin Gallery and have marked out safe distancing for all queuing at both Scotts Square and Mandarin Gallery
Please note that Wild Honey Scotts Square will be closing early for dine-in at 5pm every night for the time being. Our Scotts Square venue will still be open for take-away and delivery after 5pm daily.
Stay safe & stay healthy,
Stephanie & Guy