YOU matter to us! Your wellbeing and safety is the most important thing to us.
As the Wuhan Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, we’d like to reassure you that we have put in place several levels of precautions and measures – over and above the Government and Ministry of Health advisories – to ensure the health & wellbeing safety of our Wild Honey staff and you, our guests.
We’d also like to reassure you that we have reached out to suppliers to ensure all drivers and reps are wearing masks and gloves when they deliver to us. In terms of food supply, we do not and have not purchased any fruits, vegetables, poultry, meats, eggs or other foodstuffs from CHINA.
Our measures and precautions include (but are not limited to):
- Temperature checks will be done twice a day for all employees
- Vitamin C supplies have been given to all staff to help boost their immune systems and keep them strong
- Gloves will be worn at all times when handling food, drinks, preparing and serving of food and drinks, handling plates and glasses,setting up tables etc. Increased frequency of daily sanitisation and disinfection of all venue surfaces (especially tables)
- Masks will be worn by all kitchen, pastry, bar personnel and stewards in addition to their already gloved hands and netted hair
- Hand sanitisers will be placed in every entrance of our outlets for use by our guests and staff
- Any employees appearing unwell will be sent to see a doctor with immediate effect
- Wild Honey confirms that none of our staff on duty have recently travelled to mainland China or have been in close contact with residents or travellers from the Hubei region.
Let’s stay safe together. And please if you are feeling unwell do consult a doctor straightway.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
In good health;