We’re giving away two tickets to one lucky winner to be part of this exclusive and intimate Cooking Masterclass with world-renowned chef, Yossi Elad, followed by an informal three-course lunch hosted by Yossi including wines from Barkan winery Israel.
This Masterclass is already fully SOLD OUT so this is your last chance to experience a very special event in Singapore.
UPDATE: Competition Winner Announced…
UPDATE: COMPETITION WINNER ANNOUNCED:
Congratulations to @athomewithsimone – our winner of A Taste of Jerusalem Masterclass Competition. We want to thank everyone for entering and we hope you all get a chance to experience the culinary delights of A Taste of Jerusalem from 2 to 7 November 2018 at Wild Honey, Mandarin Gallery.
- LIKE the photo on Instagram
- FOLLOW @wildhoneysg
- TAG one friend you would bring, or someone you would like to know about the competition
- Two tickets to the Cooking Masterclass followed by a three-course lunch with world-renowned chef, Yossi Elad here in Singapore.
- When: November 5th 10.00am.
- Where: Social Kitchen OUE Downtown
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets distributed only through Chope
- Tickets are valid only for specified date and time, strictly no changes
- No reservation is required for the event
- Strictly no exchange or refund of prize will be entertained
Competition Dates & Announcements:
- Begins Friday 5 October, 5pm
- Ends Friday 12 October, 11.59pm
- Winner is chosen at random by Wild Honey Singapore
- Winner contacted by Monday 15 October via private Instagram message. If no response within 24 hours, your
- prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- Winner announced via Instagram (will ask the winner if they’re happy to be tagged) and via this blog post which will be updated with Winner Details.